ASTech Launch New Website
ASTech has recently launched its new website, located at the same address as its former site – www.astech.ie
Paul Nolan, ASTech CEO said, “The new website offers a complete range of information about our products and services.The main features of our new website are,
- Company information about ASTech and our services
- Detailed product information on our General Examination Management System – GEMS – including GEMS Basic, GEMS Type, GEMS Fundamentals, GEMS Online Exam, GEMS OMR, GEMS FCL, GEMS PPL and GEMS Pilot Type
- Product information on our solutions for Assessment Software and Small Scale Simulators
- Resources such as product demonstrations, access to trial products as well as online product brochures
- Customer Log In Section containing user manuals, more detailed product documentation, release notes, etc.
The website will be updated regularly informing you about internal and external news & events as well as launches of new product releases.
Also, we are excited to now be active on LinkedIn where you will easily find company profile (www.linkedin.com/company/astech).”
ASTech specialise in products and services for training, competency based assessment and examination systems in specific industries.The main targets are in particular the aviation and electric utility industries. A particular focus is on specialized software for certifying examinations in Part 147 Maintenance Training Organisations and JAA/ FAA Flight Training Organisations.