Archive for the ‘Uncategorized’ Category
QCM November newsletter - Thursday, November 27th, 2014
The November issue of your regular QCM newsletter is now available. See it here!
Open courses, Industry news, vacancies – see it now.
Link & Learn receive Worlddidac award for excellence in education - Monday, November 24th, 2014
This courseware was developed according to EASA regulations in co-operation with Swiss Aircraft Maintenance Association (SAMA) who proposed the multimedia-based training system for the award.
Celebrating its almost 30th year, the Worlddidac Award is the most recognized prize in the education sector and an internationally recognised distinction for educational resources. It is presented every two years to innovative and pedagogically valuable products showing the latest trends in education and the highest potential to improve learning and teaching.
The award selection process included a review by two separate juries – one jury of teachers and a second international panel of experts in the education technology industry under the lead of Prof. Dr. Peter Gloor from MIT in Massachusetts.
“The recognition of excellence from the Worlddidac Foundation with its rigorous selection process is a real honor,” said Franz Meier, director of the Swiss Aircraft Maintenance Association (SAMA). SAMA has been the cooperation partner of Link & Learn Aviation Training GmbH who both commissioned infoWERK Medien & Technik GmbH for the development of the award-winning EASA Part 66 Blended learning software.
airberlin technical training extends approval to include B787-8 (GE GEnx) - Monday, November 24th, 2014
airberlin technical training is pleased to announce that they are now approved to conduct Category B1 Boeing B787-8 (GE GEnx) Practical Training. (See the new Certificate of Approval here)
The training could be done at any location in the world wherever the aircraft is provided by the customer.
Joerg Sauerland said, “This is another important step to improve the portfolio to meet our customers’ needs.”
Head of Technical Training
EASA Part 147 & GCAA CAR147
MTO and apprenticeships
airberlin technik GmbH
Flughafen, Halle 8
Business opportunity – A330 courses needed - Friday, November 21st, 2014
An organisation seeks courses / places on courses for A330 CAT B1 and A330 CAT B2 (GE and RR engines). The number of courses is to be defined and agreed.
The following should be noted: -
· Courses should start from Feb 2015 and finish in 2016
· The trainees have followed EASA Part 66 basic training courses but are not certifying staff
· The training will be at the training provider’s facilities
The training provider should preferably have had experience with Middle East customers.
Replies should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org by the close of business on 28th November. All replies will be sent to the organization concerned.
Instructor vacancies - Tuesday, November 18th, 2014
An instructor vacancy, on a one year renewable basis, has arisen as follows: –
MAIN ACTIVITIES WILL INCLUDE, BUT NOT BE LIMITED TO:
- Deliver theoretical and/or practical training (to the customer, pilots and technicians and internal workforce) to the required standard
- Develop course-ware and training aids in accordance with company standards, including TNA support and development.
- Check training material on a regular basis and propose possible amendments
- Work to agreed project plans, taking account of stakeholder dependencies
- Keep technical / professional knowledge up-to-date in support of business activities and share this knowledge with other team members as appropriate.
- Comply with Training standard procedures and policies and/or with those specific to assigned projects
ESSENTIAL KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
The candidate must:
- Have a technical specialist education (aeronautical or mechanical, electrical, avionics) to secondary school level and/or served a Technical/Aeronautical Engineering apprenticeship or equivalent
- Have experience/knowledge (theoretical and/or practical) relevant to helicopters
- Have the ability to relate to and communicate with people at all levels, internally and with Customers
- Be able to communicate effectively in English
- Be computer literate and to use modern multi-media packages including word processing and presentation software (e.g. MS Word & PowerPoint)
ADDITIONALLY, PREFERENCE/PRIORITY WILL BE GIVEN TO CANDIDATES WITH:
- Experience/Knowledge (theoretical and/or practical) relevant to helicopter avionics
- Work experience in avionics manufacturing, engineering, design or experimental operations
- A formally recognised teaching qualification or demonstrated instructional experience
- An Aircraft Maintenance Licence or Pilot licence
- Experience (theoretical and/or practical) of aeronautical maintenance and/or flight operations in a civil or military environment
- A sound understanding of modern training systems
- The ability to communicate effectively in (an)other language(s)
Candidates must have the right to live and work in the EU.
Replies should be sent to email@example.com by the close of business on 15th December 2014,
All replies received will be sent to the organisation concerned.
Pegasus Airlines joins EAMTC - Monday, November 17th, 2014
Pegasus Airlines (www.flypgs.com)
Pegasus Airlines launched its first charter flights in 1990 and has been owned by ESAS Holding since 2005. It is Turkey’s leading low-cost carrier offering economically priced point-to-point flights on short and medium-haul routes. Founded with the mission that everyone has the right to fly, Pegasus offers its guests affordable, on-time flights and the newest aircraft under the auspices of its low-cost model. Pegasus Airlines flies a scheduled service to 30 destinations in Turkey and 56 in the rest of the world, bringing its total network to 86 destinations in 36 countries.
Due to its continuous expansion, Pegasus was named “The Fastest Growing Airline” of Europe’s major scheduled airlines in terms of seat capacity for 2011, 2012 and 2013 by the Official Airline Guide (OAG). In 2012 Pegasus made the single largest-ever aircraft order in Turkish civil aviation history at the time of approximately US$12 billion (list price) for 100 new Airbus aircraft, of which 25 are optional.
Pegasus Airlines Technical Training Department is approved by Turkish DGCA as a SHY-147 Maintenance Training Organisation. Our scope of work is B1, B2 and C Type Training for B737-CL (CFM56) and B737-NG (CFM56) in Theoretical and Practical Elements.
airberlin academy newsflash! - Thursday, November 13th, 2014
Training on demand
The airberlin academy provides experienced trainers to meet your needs. With comprehensive knowledge in several aircraft types we offer valuable technical training for.
A320 (CFM 56)
A320 (IAE V2500)
A330 (RR Trent 700)
B737-600/700/800/900 (CFM 56)
Bombardier DHC-8-400 (PWC PW150)
You can also purchase a trainer for SRM courses for all aircraft types.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for further information.
airberlin technical training participated last month in several conventions.
We were part of the MRO Europe in Madrid and the IFTE in Istanbul. Both events were great opportunities for us: We met new and long term customers to keep in touch and make business together.
Many people took part of our ruffle at the MRO in Madrid, where you could win an airberlin branded A330 flight model.
Airberlin technik will exhibit the latest maintenance and training solutions at the upcoming MRO Middle East in Dubai. Please visit us at booth 423 on 2nd and 3rd February 2015.
See the airberlin academy website for all the details
Sales Representative Training
TCAE: Spring – Summer 2015 courses - Wednesday, November 12th, 2014
See the details of courses at Thomas Cook Aircraft Engineering Training for Spring and Summer 2015 here.
TCAE’s training centre is conveniently located at Manchester Airport and being alongside the TCAE maintenance facility, is ideally placed for both theory and practical training.
For courses contact:
Tel : +44 (0)161 498 7420 or +44 (0)7584 606873
FL Technic’s new Online Training Management Tool - Tuesday, November 11th, 2014
FL Technics Training’s online courses can now be managed with a special Online Training Management Tool.
Being integrated with the Online Training platform, the new tool allows employers to manage the online training of specialists more effectively.
NPA 2014-22 New Teaching / Training Technologies – EAMTC comments consolidated - Monday, November 10th, 2014
Members are encouraged to go to the members area of this site to see the consolidated comments.