Lufthansa Technik Shannon
Overhaul of short- and medium-range aircraft
Lufthansa Technik Shannon, formerly Shannon Aerospace Ltd. (SAL), spezializes in the overhaul of short and medium-range aircraft. The services offered include basic overhauls (D-checks) and annual checks (C-checks) on the Boeing 737 Classic and Next Generation, 757, 767 and MD-80 types and the Airbus A320 family of aircraft. With 32,000 square meters of facilities at Shannon Airport in Western Ireland, the maintenance, repair and overhaul (MRO) company provides services to over 50 airlines and employs a workforce of more than 500.
Our Aviation Services Training Department is an EASA Part 147 approved maintenance Training organisation. It is one of the most experienced and respected in the industry, providing Basic Training, Type Training and EASA Part 145 Mandatory Continuation Training in addition to which we design and deliver a variety of training products and services for the marketplace.
Our approach is one of absolute flexibility and we will design a training programme which directly matches your requirements. We are confident that we can address almost any training needs that your organisation might have.
In addition to bespoke training projects we also offer a range of specialist courses such as Electrical hand Skills, Continuation Training in Human Factors, Fuel Tank Safety and EWIS to name but a few.
We can cater to suit your needs
Through our extensive experience and expertise as trainers, we are in a strong position to work with the individual or the organisation to identify what training needs to be implemented to best suit the party involved.
We have an unrivalled heritage in developing tailored training programmes for our clients.
Why you should train with us:
We are: –
- an approved Part 147 Training Organisation by the European Aviation Safety Agency (EASA) to provide basic aircraft maintenance training. EASA is the Gold standard in aviation maintenance training and is accepted worldwide.
- one of the most experienced and respected training organisations within in the industry.
- We will assist, where possible, in the placement of students to gain experience in aircraft maintenance.
a technologically advanced training School with outstanding training facilities and instructors who are experts in the industry. It is the perfect learning environment.
- Able to offer the opportunity to step outside the classroom and do practical training in a live aircraft maintenance environment where there is a constant flow of passenger aircraft scheduled for maintenance through the maintenance hangar.
- Renowned for getting the best out of our students and this is evident with our excellent pass rates.
EASA Part 66 Aircraft Maintenance Training
Aircraft Type Training
EASA Part 145 Continuation Training Courses
Read more about our Continuation Training for your Part EASA 145 staff and how we can meet your individual operational needs