QCM Newsflash – EU 1321/2014
QCM advise that on 17. Sep. 2015 the following new Commission Regulation (EU) 2015/1536 was published as an amendment to Commission Regulation (EU) 1321/2014: COMMISSION REGULATION (EU) 2015/1536 of 16 September 2015 amending Regulation (EU) No 1321/2014 as regards alignment of rules for continuing airworthiness with Regulation (EC) No 216/2008, critical maintenance tasks and aircraft continuing airworthiness monitoring (published in the Official Journal of the European Union No. L 241 on 17 September 2015).
This regulation introduces the following changes:
- Article 1 “Subject matter and scope” -> new
- Article 2 “Definitions” -> additional definitions
- Article 3 “Continuing airworthiness requirements” -> amended
- Article 4 “Maintenance organisation approval” -> paragraph 1 replaced
- Article 8 “Entry into force” -> amended
- Annex I (Part-M) -> amended
- Annex II (Part-145) -> amended
- Annex IV (Part-66) -> amended
- Annex Va “PART-T” -> new inserted
You have access to this document through the EUR-Lex homepage (Official Journal of the European Union):
We will adjust our consolidated versions as soon as possible.
Should you need further information just contact us.
Your Q.C.M. Team.
Belp, 29 September 2015