RAeS conference – Airworthiness & Maintenance Education & Training 07 Sept
The University of Limerick (UL) will host the Royal Aeronautical Society (RAeS) Conference: ‘Airworthiness & Maintenance Education & Training: Mapping the Way Forward’ on 7th of September 2016.
The conference themes are:
- The shortage of suitably qualified and experienced personnel – Where is it and how can it be addressed?
- What skill set does the industry require and are these attributes missing from training and academic programmes?
- What are the opportunities and challenges of technological advances in airworthiness and maintenance training? The use of simulators and virtual training systems.
- Training and certification standards for composite maintenance and repair – what is the current status and what will the future requirements be?
- What are the regulatory challenges which affect airworthiness and maintenance training?
- International regulations governing aircraft maintenance personnel training and licensing – are they increasingly becoming fragmented or harmonised?