Sofia Flight Training joins EAMTC
With a history stretching back to 1971, the Sofia Flight Training (SFT) has five core activities, which include simulator operating, flight training, cabin crew training, technical training and aviation security training.
As a fully independent training centre, SFT holds several major certificates:
- TRTO Approval Certificate in accordance to JAR-FCL
- FTO Approval Certificate in accordance to JAR-FCL through subsidiary Breeze Aviation
- PART 147 Approval Certificate as training organization
- JAR FSTD – A Qualification Certificates, issued by the Finnish CAA
- Cabin Crew Training Certificate
Sofia Flight Training has over 5700 sq.m of facilities, which include 14 classrooms, 2 CBT rooms, 4 technical training workshops, 4 cabin emergency evacuation trainers (A320, B737, MD80, BAe 146) as well as the following four flight simulators:
- A320 FFS
- A320 MFTD
- MD82-83 FFS
- MD82-83 FTD
- FNPT II MC
SFT provides quality training to over 60 corporate clients. SFT’s training centre meets all current European Standards and provides excellent customer support.
Douchan Stanoulov, SFT’s Business Development Director, said, “For technical training we have a great range of approved Basic and Type training courses. We’re looking forward to meeting everyone in the EAMTC.”